The Hill Compressor Dry-Pac Pro Air Dryer FilterCombines our Dry-Pac Technology with Carbon Filters for the ultimate in moisture protection for your gun or cylinder.
Designed for use with the Hill EC-3000 Electric Air Compressor Pump.
Provides ultra clean and dry air even in the most humid conditions and environments.
Pressure rating of up to 4500 psi / 310 Bar.Has 4 stages of Filtration
Easy & Affordable
- Stage 1: PMV Regulated Condensation.
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon Filters
- Stage 3: Absorption Desiccant Media.
- Stage 4: Micro Fibre.
- The Hill Dry-Pac Pro has been designed with ease of use and affordability at the heart of what it does. It is easy to refill (see our YouTube guide below) and just as affordable as well. High Quality
- The Hill Dry-Pac Pro uses high quality corrosion resistant materials.Compatible
- The Dry-Pac Pro is compatible with most standard hose connections and fittings using the supplied hose with 1/8" BSP connection. Made in the UK
- The Hill Dry-Pac Pro has been designed and manufactured alongside the Hill EC-3000 Electric Compressors in our Sheffield, UK, factory. What's in the box
- 1 x Dry-Pac Pro Air Dryer Tube.
- 1 x High Pressure Hose
- Dedicated Mounting Kit for the Hill EC-3000 Electric Air Compressor Pump.
- 2 x Filter Refill Kits & Everything you need to get started.
We recommend changing your Dry-Pac Pro filters and media every 10 hours of usage or 3 months, whichever comes first.Download the Dry-Pac Pro Instruction Manual here